What we did for Marriage Week:
Today I have a very special gift for you all. Today the link for LOVEveryday: Thoughts on Loving Amidst the Chaos of Life is live! This book is the result of working collaboratively with some of the most wonderful people, all passionate about the sacredness of marriage. These people come with expertise in many different areas of life, and together we agree that a great marriage is so worth it…but it’s not easy! Inspired by Seth Grodin’s What Matters Now we wondered if we could do something like that for marriage. How exactly does one wake up and fall in love with the same person every day?
Here’s the impressive list of authors who contributed to LOVEveryday:
- Dr. Michelle Gannon – Marriage Prep 101
- Paul Byerly – The Generous Husband
- Lori Byerly — The Generous Wife
- Denee King – She Just Got Married
- Corey Allan – The Simple Marriage
- Toni & Alisa DiLorenzo – One Extraordinary Marriage
- Stu Gray – The Marry Blogger
- Dustin Riechmann – Engaged Marriage
- Lori Lowe – Life Gems
- Chelle Stein – It Might Be Love
- Sheri Kruger – Zen Family Habits Serene Journey
- Mandi Ehman – Organizing Your Way
- Maureen Shaw – Feeling Flirty
- Trudy Sargent – Love Talk
- Isabella Mori – Change Therapy
- Cindy J. Taylor – Affair Care
- Alisa Bowman – Project Happily Ever After
- J. Money – Budgets Are Sexy
- Dan Miller – 48 Days
- Damien Riley – DamienRiley.com
- Samantha Mellen – Mama Notes
- Pat Flynn – Smart Passive Income Blog
- Kathleen Quiring – Project M
- Jeff Nickles – My Super-Charged Life
- Brad Chaffee – Enemy of Debt Logos4You.net
- Nate Desmond – Practical Manliness
- Carrie Burgan – Make Mine Happen
What YOU can do
Here’s what you need to do: Read LOVEveryday by clicking on this link. Then share it with EVERYONE you know by email, Twitter, Facebook, blogging, word-of-mouth and any other way you can. It’s totally free and we urge you to help us spread it around the world.
Please leave a comment below with your thoughts and share this e-book freely. I will leave a link to it in my sidebar as well, so you can send people here to Affaircare to find it if you prefer.
And if you are new here welcome! I invite you to sign-up for free updates via our RSS or newsletter and I’ll send you new posts whenever they’re posted for you to read at your convenience. You can also get connected via our page on Facebook or on Twitter.
Thank you again for your support of this project. Please do your best to LOVEveryday!