I just found out I have been honored with the Sunshine Award by my friends Stu and Lisa at TheMarryBlogger.
I want to say thank you very much to Stu and Lisa. It feels very good to know I inspire the world. 🙂 Or at the very least both of you. 😉 After the week I’ve had this was a real treat.
The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity & creativity inspires others in the blog world. The rules for accepting this award:
Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.
Link the nominees within your post.
Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.
Here are 12 of the new blogs I look to most often for inspiration. 🙂
- project happily ever after –Alisa wanted to live “happily ever after” and she lets us share that project with her as she worked at living the fairytale.
- make mine happen — Carrie helps us all realize we CAN live our dreams.
- To Be Determined — A little more than a year ago, Jolene’s husband ended their marriage, and not only did she survive–she has THRIVED in adversity. I bet you’ll love her as much as I do.
- A8forwomen — What could be better than 8 lady friends talking frankly (and letting the menfolk “listen in”? Every topic is covered–nothing is taboo.
- Emotional Affair Journey — Join this couple as they share the work, the joy, the frustration and the love of recovering as a couple after an emotional affair.
- erosjoy — Erotic love can be a joy, and this blog helps couples find their erotic side and the joy.
- LisaKiftTherapy — A colleague who works hand-in-hand with us on Talk About Marriage, Lisa has a great “Therapy-at-home” tool for marital or pre-marital counseling.
- ONE Extraordinary Marriage — Our friends Tony and Alisa who blog, counsel, and podcast about not just having an ordinary marriage, but an Extraordinary ONE!
- Full Custody Dad — Sometimes the father is just the better parent. Fred encourages fathers to not only seek custody but helps them see how to do it.
- My Doodle Bop — Kristin says her blog is “A spiritual, emotional and educational resource for family, finance and marriage”… and she’s not kidding. That is EXACTLY what her blog is!
- Marriage Playbook — Okay I LOVE football. If you love football or your guy loves football and just can not relate to fuzzy-wuzzy, lovey-dovey marriage talk–show him Ace’s blog. He’ll GET IT!
- Norman_Csarni — You know Norman just gets it and if more people listened to him, there’d be happier people in loving, committed marriages.
I guess tomorrow I’ll be doing a lot of commenting on twelve special blogs!!